EDiMAX EK-2U2CA What’s a KVM switch anyway? Let’s say you have two computers.
with different operating systems: a KVM switch.
The Edimax EK-2U2CA is a compact KVM switch designed specifically for individuals .
and SOHO users who have to manage two computers in a limited workspace.
With 2 combo cables, the Edimax EK-2U2CA allows you to connect a USB keyboard, a USB mouse, a monitor, a mic.
and a pair of speakers to two computers. You can toggle between the two computers with either the QuickSwitch button.
via the customizable hotkeys*, or with the KVM Switcher software**. In addition to USB keyboards and mice.
you can also connect USB hubs, flash drives, and other USB devices to either of the USB ports.
It also features auto-scan and complete keyboard and mouse emulation for simultaneous PC boot-up.
Hot-plugging capability lets you connect and disconnect to and from PCs without needing to power them down.
The Edimax EK-2U2CA will save you money, space, and relieve you from the hassle of needing to purchase additional equipment.
You won’t need an additional power supply or any software either—you can simply plug and play.
- No power adapter or software required
- High video resolution support (up to 2048 x 1536 pixels)
- Features QuickSwitch button (a 1.5-meter wired remote control)
- Supports wireless USB keyboard / mouse, USB flash drive and other USB devices
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical, IntelliMouse Explorer, and Logitech USB mice
- Features plug-and-play and hot-plugging capability
- KVM switching via hotkey, QuickSwitch button, or KVM Switcher software
- Supports DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/98 SE/ME/XP/2000/NT/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Netware, Unix, and Linux
- Supports autoscan mode