“Epson LQ-350 Narrow/A4” Dot Matrix printer: 24 pins, 80 column, Original + 3 copies, 300 cps HSD (10 cpi), Epson ESC/P2, IBM 2390+ emulation, 14 fonts, 8 Barcode fonts, 3 paper paths, single and continuous sheet, paper park, Connectivity: Parallel, USB and Serial interface.
A very economical printer to run, the LQ-350 helps save money with its high ribbon yield of 2.5 million characters and its low power consumption. Using just 1.3W in sleep mode and 23W when powered on, the LQ-350 is qualified by ENERGY STAR for its excellent energy efficiency.
Easy to integrate, the LQ-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as standard, and will fit neatly onto desks thanks to its compact design and cable management system.
- High reliability MTBF of 10,000 operating hours
- Power-efficient 1.3W on standby, 22W powered on
- Economical Ribbon yield of 2.5m characters
- Easy integration Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces
- Compact design Fits neatly onto desks