Msi PRO Z690-P
Msi PRO Z690-P helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience.
Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly.
PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
THERMAL SOLUTION FOR MORE CORES AND HIGHER PERFORMANCE
With more cores’ processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower.
MSI extended PWM heatsink with 7W/mK thermal pad ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
HIGH-BANDWIDTH AND LOW-LATENCY NETWORK
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
A HUGE STEP OF DDR PERFORMANCE
MSI OC LAB does not merely work hard on extreme overclocking. The XMP memory profile has great improvement .
on performance and efficiency for Z690 . Easy to enable XMP profile with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
PRO Z690-P DDR4
- Supports 12th/ 13th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5000+(OC) MHz
- Core Boost : With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Memory Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance, stability and compatibility.
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 5.0 slots, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and MOSFET thermal pads rated for 7W/mk are built for high performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- High Quality PCB: 6-layer PCB and server grade level material
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCI-E slots. Supports AMD Crossfire™
Intel® Z690 Chipset
- 4x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB 1
- Supports 2133/ 2666/ 3200 MHz (by JEDEC & POR)
- Max overclocking frequency:
- 1DPC 1R Max speed up to 5333+ MHz
- 1DPC 2R Max speed up to 4600+ MHz
- 2DPC 1R Max speed up to 4400+ MHz
- 2DPC 2R Max speed up to 4000+ MHz
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)